- The Sales Representative agrees to maintain an adequate sales organization and use its best efforts to sell the Company's product in the assigned territory.
- To maintain active contacts with the customers, to keep the Company fully informed of all governmental, commercial, and industrial activities and plans that could affect the sale in the assigned territory.
- To provide market information to the company; to recommend improvements to sales plans, assist in developing sales strategy and clarify customers' product requirements.
- To transmit, on request, proposals and technical data to customers, interpret customer inquires, requirements, attitudes, and to assist in contract negotiations.
- To perform customer liaison services with regard to any customer order for the Company's products.